Employment Opportunities with MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop team members of the maintenance department and woodshop
- Administer training sessions for team members on equipment as needed
- Prioritize and manage all repair and installation activities
- Ensure operational efficiency of buildings, farm equipment, and mechanical systems through timely maintenance, inspection, and repair
- Coordinate the repair and servicing of farm vehicles, farm tractors, and other automotive equipment.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work
- Follow company protocols for inventory management and new supplies
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are upkept with professional appearance of landscaping and mowing.
- Property management for rental homes including maintenance and lease agreements.
- Implement workplace safety policies and standards to meet OSHA requirements
Success is measured by:
- - Staying at or under budget for monthly budget
- - Preventative maintenance completed timely
- - Training and records are up to date and maintained
- - Facilities are kept operational with professional appearance
Qualifications and Required skills
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of electrical, automotive, and mechanical systems
- Effective communication and people management skills
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 2821 S US Hwy 51, Janesville. Position is full-time, Monday thru Friday.
CDL Driver - Flexible Schedule
Do you enjoy travel? Would you like to get paid while you sleep?
- Get paid $25 an hour from the time you leave until you return!
- Transport live birds around the U.S. and Canada in newer trucks
- No CDL required to get hired, we will pay for you to get a CDL with CDL license assistance and bonuses
- Positions available for full time and part time hours. We are flexible with your schedule
- Positions available for retired applicants who want to take an overnight delivery every other week Come join our family owned business!
Hen Barn Lead
MacFarlane Pheasants is looking for a Hen Barn Lead to work in the White Pheasant Breeding Program. They will report to the Research Manager and work within the Hen Barn team to execute the white pheasant breeding and research program. The breeding program demands production on a strict time schedule while overseeing the overall health and quality of life for the pheasant.
Daily chores: feeding, watering, monitoring the health of the birds
Bird handling and data collection
Maintaining the barns and keeping them clean
Shared responsibility of on-call alarm system
Some weekend work required
Ability to work in a poultry barn environment and with birds
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Ability to follow-through on assignments
MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume, complete with references to:
MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc
2821 South US Hwy 51