Employment Opportunities with MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc.
CDL Driver - Flexible Schedule
Do you enjoy travel? Would you like to get paid while you sleep?
- Get paid $25 an hour from the time you leave until you return!
- Transport live birds around the U.S. and Canada in newer trucks
- No CDL required to get hired, we will pay for you to get a CDL with CDL license assistance and bonuses
- Positions available for full time and part time hours. We are flexible with your schedule
- Positions available for retired applicants who want to take an overnight delivery every other week Come join our family owned business!
Hen Barn Lead
MacFarlane Pheasants is looking for a Hen Barn Lead to work in the White Pheasant Breeding Program. They will report to the Research Manager and work within the Hen Barn team to execute the white pheasant breeding and research program. The breeding program demands production on a strict time schedule while overseeing the overall health and quality of life for the pheasant.
Daily chores: feeding, watering, monitoring the health of the birds
Bird handling and data collection
Maintaining the barns and keeping them clean
Shared responsibility of on-call alarm system
Some weekend work required
Ability to work in a poultry barn environment and with birds
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Ability to follow-through on assignments
Farm Management Lead
Starting pay $15.00/hour with opportunity to earn $17.00
after 1 year
5 day work week with set days off
45 hours per week (7am-4:30pm)
Lead a team of 1 person
Oversee production of flight pens between 2 location sites
setup of flight pens, receiving and taking care of 7 wk old birds from
production barns till shipment, tracking mortality, coordinating with other
farm management leads on bird placement, equipment needs, rodent control
Valid driver’s license
No previous experience with birds needed
Ability to work in all weather conditions
Attention to detail
MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume, complete with references to:
MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc
2821 South US Hwy 51