MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. Resources
Welcome to MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. We appreciate your interest in our products. If you need a quick "how-to" in raising gamebirds, view our Rearing Tips section. It has the essentials and suppliers that you will need to get started. For more in depth information, visit our FAQ section.
We have linked to a few industry leaders and hope that you find them helpful as well.
Our recipe section features several simple solutions to preparing your game meat of choice. Each step is set out in a simple to follow process. If you have a great recipe you would like to share, feel free to add one today.
We hope you have found what you are looking for. If you have any suggestions as to ways that we could better your experience at our website, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before leaving, don't forget to take a look at some of our delicious wild game products in our Online Store.
- Rearing Tips - Tips on raising pheasants from how to start, brooding, preparation, pen construction and much more
- Links - Should you wish to link to our site or swap links, please submit that request to our webmaster for review.
- Recipes - Check out our large list of wild game recipes. Some have been submitted by professional chefs and some by visitors just like you!
- Add a Recipe - Become part of our community and submit your own favorite wild game recipe. Everyone loves to try new recipes so submit yours and share with others that love to cook!
- International Pheasant Management Seminar - MacFarlane Pheasants hosts an International Pheasant Management Seminar every two years. This seminar helps develop and maintain industry practices in the production of game birds.