About MacFarlane Pheasants
MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc has been in the game bird business since 1929. The many years of experience not only helps us in producing and raising the best birds on the market, it allows us to supply our customers with the best service after the sale as well. We take pride in keeping our customers happy and we are always willing to share the ideals and ideas that have made our business a success.
As you browse through our website feel free to read through the core values that guide our business, read some related business news and success stories, and meet the staff that makes our business so successful. Before you finish your visit be sure to check our online store which features a variety of game meats.
Thank you for visiting MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc.
View our organizational chart.
- Sustained profitability focused on integrity and accountability to our employees, customers, vendors and neighbors with respect for our birds and the environment.
Our Core Values
Humane Treatment of Our Birds
- Our birds are placed at lower than standard densities, and given constant access to quality feed, water and cover.
- When shipping day old chicks, we insulate them and place nutrients in the boxes as well as using environmentally controlled vehicles to assure proper temperature control.
- Knowledgeable staff available to assist with customers’ questions and concerns connected with the raising of their birds.
- Honest and fair dealing with customer complaints that facilitate a speedy resolution.
Business Profitability With Integrity
- Our bottom line profit is not our only goal- knowing that we obtained this accomplishment while maintaining integrity in our dealings with vendors, customers, and all others- is the key to real success.
- We have developed a system of checks and balances to assure accurate accountability of all staff.
Employee Job Satisfaction
- We are constantly improving our wage and benefit package for our employees to gauge our marketability in the workplace.
- Regular company meetings to keep all employees informed of company happenings.
Stewardship Of The Earth
- Awarded the Rock County Soil and Conservation award for land preservation.
- Adopted a “no-till” approach for all land management.
- Encourage employees to participate in area organizations by donation of time and money.
- Long term contributor of the North Rock County United Way.