MacFarlane Pheasants Inc. raises nearly two million chicks each year. We produce a wide range of chicks, including Hungarian Partridges, Red Leg Partridges, Kansas Ringneck, Manchurian Redneck Cross, Melanistic Mutants, Chinese Rednecks, the Extra Large Ringneck, and our White Meat Pheasants. Many of our chicks stay on the farm and are raised to maturity by the brooder department, but many other day-old chicks are shipped to our customers. Our hatchery employees pride themselves on providing high quality chicks through meticulous care of our eggs and facility.
There are consistent guidelines in place for cleanliness and efficacy at the hatchery. The policies guarantee that healthy chicks are shipped to customers on time and in good health. We sanitize the entire hatchery weekly. Culture plates from each hatcher are incubated to check for bacteria. Since we do not vaccinate our chicks, it is of utmost importance that the chicks are not exposed to bacteria or diseases before they start their lives!
You can order chicks on our website, but here is some information to help you understand how our shipping works. Once you go to the website and click on order online, you can select your breed to see how many chicks are currently available.
- We ship chicks to all states.
- To ensure timely delivery of orders of 1,000 or more chicks, the post office destination will be selected prior to shipment, in cooperation with you.
- We provide heat packs in your shipment March - Mid June to ensure your chicks stay warm.
- Styrofoam is used inside of every box and on the bottom box of a bundle (stacks of 2 or 3).
- Hawaii shipments are the last week of every month and shipping and freight charges are subject to change based on the airlines
- We ship pheasant chicks overseas and to Canada. The minimum order is 3000. Please call 1-800-345-8348 for a freight quote.
- Pheasant chicks & partridge chicks are shipped from March - August.
Please call or email with your questions. We are happy to help!
Call 1-800-345-8348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5% extra chicks are included at no charge.
Pheasant chicks are available from March to August each year.