I think about MacFarlane Pheasants and all the delicious meats and meal additions they sell, at least twice a week, year-round. There are so many delicious and exciting opportunities that I can't resist sharing some ideas with you! Let me jump-start your holiday planning with some of my favorites.
First of all, I visit the PheasantForDinner.com and Pheasant.com and begin looking for the products I will add to my holiday meals and then the gifts I plan to purchase for friends and family. I know lots of people buy gift cards for their employees. These can also be found online. The choices are endless! Here are just a few ideas:
MacFarlane Pheasants also prepares Gift Packs that can be sent to a special someone far away. Orders can be placed online or taken over the phone at 1-800-345-8348. The Gift Packs are shipped via UPS in Styrofoam coolers with a gel pack and dry ice to ensure a safe arrival. Brats, snack sticks, summer sausage and pheasant pot pies are very popular in gift packs. These items are fabulous!
Honey Baked Pheasant Breasts can be a simple but delicious part of Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day treats. Please take advantage of this simple recipe and check out our free Pheasant cookbook for more ideas.
Honey Baked Pheasant Breasts
By MacFarlane Pheasants, November 17, 2021
Honey Baked Pheasant Breasts can be a simple but delicious part of Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day treats.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 4 MacFarlane Boneless Pheasant Breasts, approximately 4-6 oz. each seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika
- onion powder
- 1 cup butter, two sticks
- 2 cups honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium skillet, melt ½ cup butter.
- Flatten the breast pieces, so they are approximately the same thickness; dredge in flour and sprinkle onion powder over each piece.
- Brown the pheasant breasts in melted butter and move to a glass 9x13 inch pan.
- Melt the remaining butter in the skillet and add honey.
- Once warmed through, pour over the pheasant breasts and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 300 degrees F or until juices run clear.
There are many more choices for meals and gifts that you will find by exploring MacFarlane Pheasants' Websites. I just know you will love their products as much as I do. Don't forget to call MacFarlane Pheasants at 1-800-345-8348 if you would like assistance. Happy Holidays!