Our Core Values
- Sustained profitability focused on integrity and accountability to our employees, customers, vendors and neighbors with respect for our birds and the environment.
Humane Treatment of Our Birds
- Our birds are placed at lower than standard densities, and given constant access to quality feed, water and cover.
- When shipping day old chicks, we insulate them and place nutrients in the boxes as well as using environmentally controlled vehicles to assure proper temperature control.
- Knowledgeable staff available to assist with customers’ questions and concerns connected with the raising of their birds.
- Honest and fair dealing with customer complaints that facilitate a speedy resolution.
Business Profitability With Integrity
- Our bottom line profit is not our only goal- knowing that we obtained this accomplishment while maintaining integrity in our dealings with vendors, customers, and all others- is the key to real success.
- We have developed a system of checks and balances to assure accurate accountability of all staff.
Employee Job Satisfaction
- We are constantly improving our wage and benefit package for our employees to gauge our marketability in the workplace.
- Regular company meetings to keep all employees informed of company happenings.
Stewardship Of The Earth
- Awarded the Rock County Soil and Conservation award for land preservation.
- Adopted a “no-till” approach for all land management.
- Encourage employees to participate in area organizations by donation of time and money.
- Long term contributor of the North Rock County United Way.