MacFarlane Pheasants is looking to hire some great drivers to work in our Transportation Division. We have thousands of pheasants to deliver all over the United States and Canada and we need drivers! Here are some of the benefits that might interest you:
• You get to travel all over the US and Canada.
• You get paid while you sleep.
• If you work full time you can receive benefits, but if you prefer part-time (even one overnight delivery every other week) that’s ok with us.
• You are paid for getting your CDL.
• You will be paid a competitive wage and bonuses after 3 and 6 overnight trips.
• We have beautiful late-model trucks.
So far this year our drivers have been to Idaho twice, taken four trips to Canada and are gearing up for trips to Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Wyoming.
Some qualities that are important to MacFarlane Pheasants’ drivers are:
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds (the weight of a large crate of birds).
• Must be able to follow directions precisely.
• Must be able to learn to operate electronic logging devices on all our trucks.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy.
• Must have or be willing to attain a Class A CDL license.
• Tractor/trailer experience is preferred, but not required.
If you would like to know more about our driving /delivery jobs we would love to hear from you. We care about your success so please contact us to discuss your interest in driving for MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. You can call Keagan Strange at 608-289-1691 for more information or an application.