MacFarlane Pheasants, Inc. is located at 2821 South US HWY 51 in Janesville, Wisconsin. This is where our main farm is located and where our retail store is located. The store is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. We hope you will stop in to see the great foods and gift products we have to offer!
Here are some of the items you can purchase:
- whole dressed pheasant, smoked pheasant, pheasant brats, pheasant sticks
pheasant pot pie, and pheasant sausage
- alligator, quail, rabbit, Duck, venison, and elk
- slack jams and jelly marmalades, jellies, and salsa
- High Mountain Jerky Rubs and spices from Wisconsin-based companies
- jewelry, scarves, farm-themed home décor, wine glasses, books, MacFarlane t-shirts and hats
The store is kept stocked year-round. Many of our visitors stop in at the store after a farm tour or when picking up chick orders, but it is worth your time to make a trip just to visit our retail store. People who stop in often say, “We’ve seen this place a thousand times while driving by but didn’t realize how much you have to offer.” It really is a fun store with something to meet everyone’s tastes.
Karina Rangel, who works in our office, maintains the store. She makes sure all our products are exhibited well and fully stocked. Her favorite part of the job is looking for new products to excite customers about what the store has to offer. We hope you will stop in soon to explore and delight in our unique choices for culinary treats and other fun products.